# Available features
✔️ The following features are available in CloudSkew right now (see release notes):
- Icons for Azure, AWS, GCP, CNCF and more are preloaded in the app.
- Create a new diagram from a template (or simply a new empty diagram).
- Print a diagram and/or export it to
- Lock an entire diagram or just individual symbols (locking make things read-only, preventing them from being edited or deleted).
- Adjust visual properties of any symbol via the
- Diagrams are auto-saved.
- Load icons/symbols from symbol palette onto diagram by single-clicking on it.
- Search for an icon by typing in the icon name (or a synonym or category) in the symbol search box.
- Undo & redo actions.
- Access frequent commands via context menu (cut, copy, paste, delete etc).
- Adjust z-index of any symbol on the diagram (via context menu).
- Zoom in & out of a diagram.
- Import custom images into a diagram (.png, .jpg formats only, file size must be < 512 KB).
- Any selected symbol's information is displayed via tooltip on hover.
- Attach text labels to any symbol. Labels can be re-positioned, re-sized, rotated and styled (via properties window).
- Optionally enable/disable entire icon families (via preferences/settings bar).
# Planned features
📆 In the near team, the following features are on the roadmap (see planned milestones):
- View & adjust z-index of diagram symbols via a separate control.
- Group multiple symbols together.
- Save checkpoints/snapshots (along with ability to restore-from/rollback-to a previous checkpoint).
- Keyboard shortcuts for commonly performed actions.
- More icons, shapes and diagram templates. You can always request specific ones here. You can view existing open requests here.
The relative priorities of these planned features will depend on the volume of user requests received. If you have a feature request that's not listed up here, you can file a new one here.